Declaration of the Peoples’ Natural Rights
The 2020 election was demonstrably fraudulent; treasonous usurpers are now in office from the White House on down. As a result, the American people have been fettered with egregious violations of our civil rights without recourse or restoration.
It is past time to declare our Independence as a Nation of sovereign Free People and notify this governing oligarchy that they no longer have the consent of the Governed—that we will ensure the safeguards of our lives, liberty, and happiness according to the Declaration of Independence, the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights, without regard to any mandate, order or law infringing or contradicting these, the Supreme Law of the Land.
We reject centralized power and usurpation of our inalienable Natural Rights and exercise our right as moral and responsible individuals to enter into social contact with one another via our Declaration of Natural Rights, in mutual defense responsible and accountable to our Founding Principles under God.
We are not declaring a rebellion, but rather that elected and appointed individuals are in treasonous sedition against the People’s Constitution—thereby nullifying the Social Contract with which We the People agreed to allow them to represent, not rule, us. No person or entity on earth has the right or authority to define our rights, but only to protect them. If they fail in protecting them, we will protect them ourselves.
We, therefore, enact the safeguards referred to in the Declaration of 1776 (updated but not replaced by the following iteration) and the limitations to tyrannical governance prescribed by the Bill of Rights to secure our Natural Rights, which belong to us alone under God.
July 17, 2021
We, the undersigned, hereby declare our self-evident, Constitutionally protected liberties and assert our Natural Right to administer them within our community, without interference or hindrance.
The “Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God” entitle us to certain unalienable Rights. “Among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” We will not tolerate continued usurpation or infringement of these basic human rights by any body, administrator, nor elected official.
Pursuant to the clear explicit wording of the Declaration of Independence, we do hereby alter the current form of governance over our community and institute new standards, reflective of original intent that will most affect our safety and happiness.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,” and, “whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
We do not make these changes for “light and transient causes,” but due to a “long train of abuses and usurpations.” Because we have been submitted to absolute despotism, reaching into our sacred personal lives and autonomy, it is our right, it is our duty, to throw off such trespass of authority and provide new guards for our future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of the People, and such is now the necessity, which constrains us to alter our former systems of government.
The history of our present governing entities, elected and appointed, is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over individuals and local businesses. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world:
- They have, without accountability and due regard to the will of the People, taken upon themselves unlimited “emergency powers,” abusing this temporary delegation by shifting promised deadlines (“14 days to slow the spread,” imposing an additional two weeks, then an indefinite timeline).
- They have made “orders” and “proclamations” without legislative oversight and without the People’s consent by way of vote, including tyrannical prohibitions, cruel and demonstrably harmful to the mental health, domestic safety and wellbeing of the People, and applied them unequally, hypocritically taking exceptions for themselves.
- They have predicated severe and oppressive “shutdowns,” and prohibitions on grossly incorrect projections, while censoring opposing data, without acknowledging the grave errors, nor adjusting their “orders” to be commensurate with corrected data. In utter incompetence, they have contradicted and reversed recommendations and chosen selective data rather than being guided by the Scientific Method, peer review and falsifiability.
- They have established jurisdiction foreign to our Constitution, and unacknowledged by our Laws; giving their assent to their acts of pretended legislation: closing down businesses essential to supporting families, preventing people from going to work, prohibiting the absolutely crucial human contact by which our species thrives from womb to grave, imposing costs for “protective equipment” without our consent; exposing us to trial, penalties, and defamation for non- legislated offenses.
- They have “quarantined” and detained healthy people against their will without habeas corpus instead of isolating the sick, with devastating consequences to society, livelihoods, mental and physical health.
- Under the guise of “protecting lives,” they have ignored rampant illness, domestic abuse, forced poverty, suffering and death resulting as collateral damage of their myopic prejudice and overreaction toward a single virus with a low death rate.
- They have capriciously decreed that certain categories and brands of businesses may remain open while others close—notably favoring large corporations while suppressing local businesses, thereby creating monopolies, often to the benefit of their own investments and political gain.
- They have dissolved repeatedly, civil protests and dissenting actions opposing with due firmness their invasions of civil rights, while encouraging others aligned with their own views and politics.
- They have supported among us, in times of peace, adversarial entities without the consent of our legislatures, in the form of law enforcement instructed contrary to their Constitutional Oaths as well as independent of and superior to the civil power of the People, armies of bureaucrats to harass otherwise good-faith businesses, and a system encouraging citizens to “inform” on one another, pitting neighbors against one another.
- They have coerced people to wear facial masks and take experimental vaccines upon threat of being denied access to food, employment and Liberty on the flimsy pretext of “slight improvements to the growth of cases,” without citing scientific studies, while ignoring the substantial negative health and social consequences of masking, well documented in peer-reviewed journals.
- By abolishing the free System of our Bill of Rights and establishing therein an arbitrary form of government with absolute and unchecked self-appointed authority not given by the Will of the People, they have plundered our treasuries, ravaged our economy, burned our cities and destroyed lives.
- They continue these damnable and unjust policies and practices while allowing and abetting large armies of organized rioters, online trolls and cyberbullies to complete the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the heads of a civilized nation.
- We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. An administration whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to rule a free people.
- We have warned them from time to time of attempts to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They have been deaf to the voice of justice and of freedom.
- We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity and hold them to account as our servants, not our masters, and resume the administration of our own Natural Rights.
We, therefore, in general congress, assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of this country and our communities, solemnly publish and declare, that the People are—and of Right ought to be—Free and Independent to manage their own Natural Rights without interference and re-delegate only those powers essential to our collective good to our elected and appointed servants as we see fit.
Specifically, we retain Primacy in administering our own standards and actions regarding:
- Running our businesses at full operation without interference, while allowing employees and customers to exercise their right to stay home or not, wear protective equipment or not, or otherwise take ownership of their own health.
- Living our lives in the manner most consistent with our best understanding of the data, without enforced “lockdowns,” mandatory face coverings, treatments, vaccinations or other forced compliance. Those convinced such practices will benefit their health are free to do so, just as we are free to pursue alternative strategies. Inasmuch as Natural Selection, as elucidated by Charles Darwin, provides adaptation and immune response for the betterment of the survival of our species as it has for hundreds of thousands of years without human intervention; we circumvent that scientific principle through avoidance, hyper-hygiene and undue reliance on synthetic prophylactics at our peril, as has been the case with overuse of antibiotics. No one has the right to force a person to act against the Laws of Nature and contrary to conscience.
- Love, physical touch, intimacy and social bonds are not in the purview of governing entities and are among the most basic and essential of human needs. No one has the right to impose artificial “distancing” orders on consenting parties.
- We will speak freely, without suppression of our Speech and expect that We the People, not government or technocrats will be the ultimate arbiters of truth, without interference from “fact checkers,” censoring or alteration of any kind. If any party wishes to expose what they consider to be fallacies or untruths, then let them state their case just as everyone else must do, and trust that the most substantiated arguments eventually prevail.
- As Free and Independent People we have full Power and overwhelming numbers to defend our rights, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent People may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
We are Americans; we do not tolerate tyranny.
*Indicate your agreement to this Declaration in the Comments section, with the date.