Declaration of the Peoples’ Natural Rights
The 2020 election was demonstrably fraudulent; treasonous usurpers are now in office from the White House on down. As a result, the American people have been fettered with egregious violations of our civil rights without recourse or restoration.
It is past time to declare our Independence as a Nation of sovereign Free People and notify this governing oligarchy that they no longer have the consent of the Governed—that we will ensure the safeguards of our lives, liberty, and happiness according to the Declaration of Independence, the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights, without regard to any mandate, order or law infringing or contradicting these, the Supreme Law of the Land.
We reject centralized power and usurpation of our inalienable Natural Rights and exercise our right as moral and responsible individuals to enter into social contact with one another via our Declaration of Natural Rights, in mutual defense responsible and accountable to our Founding Principles under God.
We are not declaring a rebellion, but rather that elected and appointed individuals are in treasonous sedition against the People’s Constitution—thereby nullifying the Social Contract with which We the People agreed to allow them to represent, not rule, us. No person or entity on earth has the right or authority to define our rights, but only to protect them. If they fail in protecting them, we will protect them ourselves.
We, therefore, enact the safeguards referred to in the Declaration of 1776 (updated but not replaced by the following iteration) and the limitations to tyrannical governance prescribed by the Bill of Rights to secure our Natural Rights, which belong to us alone under God.
July 17, 2021
We, the undersigned, hereby declare our self-evident, Constitutionally protected liberties and assert our Natural Right to administer them within our community, without interference or hindrance.
The “Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God” entitle us to certain unalienable Rights. “Among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” We will not tolerate continued usurpation or infringement of these basic human rights by any body, administrator, nor elected official.
Pursuant to the clear explicit wording of the Declaration of Independence, we do hereby alter the current form of governance over our community and institute new standards, reflective of original intent that will most affect our safety and happiness.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,” and, “whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
We do not make these changes for “light and transient causes,” but due to a “long train of abuses and usurpations.” Because we have been submitted to absolute despotism, reaching into our sacred personal lives and autonomy, it is our right, it is our duty, to throw off such trespass of authority and provide new guards for our future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of the People, and such is now the necessity, which constrains us to alter our former systems of government.
The history of our present governing entities, elected and appointed, is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over individuals and local businesses. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world:
- They have, without accountability and due regard to the will of the People, taken upon themselves unlimited “emergency powers,” abusing this temporary delegation by shifting promised deadlines (“14 days to slow the spread,” imposing an additional two weeks, then an indefinite timeline).
- They have made “orders” and “proclamations” without legislative oversight and without the People’s consent by way of vote, including tyrannical prohibitions, cruel and demonstrably harmful to the mental health, domestic safety and wellbeing of the People, and applied them unequally, hypocritically taking exceptions for themselves.
- They have predicated severe and oppressive “shutdowns,” and prohibitions on grossly incorrect projections, while censoring opposing data, without acknowledging the grave errors, nor adjusting their “orders” to be commensurate with corrected data. In utter incompetence, they have contradicted and reversed recommendations and chosen selective data rather than being guided by the Scientific Method, peer review and falsifiability.
- They have established jurisdiction foreign to our Constitution, and unacknowledged by our Laws; giving their assent to their acts of pretended legislation: closing down businesses essential to supporting families, preventing people from going to work, prohibiting the absolutely crucial human contact by which our species thrives from womb to grave, imposing costs for “protective equipment” without our consent; exposing us to trial, penalties, and defamation for non- legislated offenses.
- They have “quarantined” and detained healthy people against their will without habeas corpus instead of isolating the sick, with devastating consequences to society, livelihoods, mental and physical health.
- Under the guise of “protecting lives,” they have ignored rampant illness, domestic abuse, forced poverty, suffering and death resulting as collateral damage of their myopic prejudice and overreaction toward a single virus with a low death rate.
- They have capriciously decreed that certain categories and brands of businesses may remain open while others close—notably favoring large corporations while suppressing local businesses, thereby creating monopolies, often to the benefit of their own investments and political gain.
- They have dissolved repeatedly, civil protests and dissenting actions opposing with due firmness their invasions of civil rights, while encouraging others aligned with their own views and politics.
- They have supported among us, in times of peace, adversarial entities without the consent of our legislatures, in the form of law enforcement instructed contrary to their Constitutional Oaths as well as independent of and superior to the civil power of the People, armies of bureaucrats to harass otherwise good-faith businesses, and a system encouraging citizens to “inform” on one another, pitting neighbors against one another.
- They have coerced people to wear facial masks and take experimental vaccines upon threat of being denied access to food, employment and Liberty on the flimsy pretext of “slight improvements to the growth of cases,” without citing scientific studies, while ignoring the substantial negative health and social consequences of masking, well documented in peer-reviewed journals.
- By abolishing the free System of our Bill of Rights and establishing therein an arbitrary form of government with absolute and unchecked self-appointed authority not given by the Will of the People, they have plundered our treasuries, ravaged our economy, burned our cities and destroyed lives.
- They continue these damnable and unjust policies and practices while allowing and abetting large armies of organized rioters, online trolls and cyberbullies to complete the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the heads of a civilized nation.
- We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. An administration whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to rule a free people.
- We have warned them from time to time of attempts to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They have been deaf to the voice of justice and of freedom.
- We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity and hold them to account as our servants, not our masters, and resume the administration of our own Natural Rights.
We, therefore, in general congress, assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of this country and our communities, solemnly publish and declare, that the People are—and of Right ought to be—Free and Independent to manage their own Natural Rights without interference and re-delegate only those powers essential to our collective good to our elected and appointed servants as we see fit.
Specifically, we retain Primacy in administering our own standards and actions regarding:
- Running our businesses at full operation without interference, while allowing employees and customers to exercise their right to stay home or not, wear protective equipment or not, or otherwise take ownership of their own health.
- Living our lives in the manner most consistent with our best understanding of the data, without enforced “lockdowns,” mandatory face coverings, treatments, vaccinations or other forced compliance. Those convinced such practices will benefit their health are free to do so, just as we are free to pursue alternative strategies. Inasmuch as Natural Selection, as elucidated by Charles Darwin, provides adaptation and immune response for the betterment of the survival of our species as it has for hundreds of thousands of years without human intervention; we circumvent that scientific principle through avoidance, hyper-hygiene and undue reliance on synthetic prophylactics at our peril, as has been the case with overuse of antibiotics. No one has the right to force a person to act against the Laws of Nature and contrary to conscience.
- Love, physical touch, intimacy and social bonds are not in the purview of governing entities and are among the most basic and essential of human needs. No one has the right to impose artificial “distancing” orders on consenting parties.
- We will speak freely, without suppression of our Speech and expect that We the People, not government or technocrats will be the ultimate arbiters of truth, without interference from “fact checkers,” censoring or alteration of any kind. If any party wishes to expose what they consider to be fallacies or untruths, then let them state their case just as everyone else must do, and trust that the most substantiated arguments eventually prevail.
- As Free and Independent People we have full Power and overwhelming numbers to defend our rights, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent People may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
We are Americans; we do not tolerate tyranny.
*Indicate your agreement to this Declaration in the Comments section, with the date.
KellyJuly 21, 20214:34 am
Kelly Walker July 20, 2021
Alison MazzaAugust 10, 20216:25 am
Nicole BakerAugust 17, 20213:06 am
August 16, 2021
FrancesAugust 17, 20213:30 am
Awesome! United we stand, divided we fall! Let’s unite under the thus precious constitution!
Angela HardersJuly 21, 20214:49 am
Angela Harders, July 21, 2020
Cheryl CaswellJuly 21, 20214:53 am
The time has come for our elite government officials to remember they work For The People and At The Will of The People! They do not Rule The People! Natural Rights are NOT given by man, and CANNOT be taken by force from man! Together we are strong! #VivaStrong
S ALLENAugust 18, 202112:54 am
Let us be free!!!
Frank TainatongoJuly 21, 20214:59 am
Frank E. Tainatongo July 20, 2021
Chad McBroomJuly 21, 20214:59 am
Chad McBroom, July 21, 2021
Amy TeitscheidAugust 17, 20214:36 am
August 16, 2020
KevinJuly 21, 20215:14 am
Kevin Cochran, July 20, 2021
Courtney LopezJuly 21, 20215:16 am
Ray IhlyJuly 21, 20215:26 am
Rachel JonesJuly 21, 20215:27 am
Rachel Jones, July 20, 2021
Joseph HaleJuly 21, 20215:28 am
Matthew Austin ImholteJuly 21, 20215:32 am
July 20th, 2021
It’s happening, the time has come. “Into light and love we go, into light and love we are”
Amber Sirois-SmithJuly 21, 20215:48 am
Don SmithJuly 21, 20215:52 am
I 100% fully agree and will stand and fight to whatever means necessary!
Peter NorquestJuly 21, 20216:20 am
Peter Norquest, July 20, 2021
Kristi BroderickJuly 21, 20216:33 am
Kristi Broderick 7/20/2021
Laurie LanderJuly 21, 20217:26 am
Laurie LanderJuly 21, 20217:29 am
Agree! July 21, 2021
Laurie LanderJuly 21, 20217:30 am
Agree July 21, 2021
Justine WadsackJuly 21, 20217:36 am
We The People!
RacquelJuly 21, 202110:27 am
Rachael VelasquezJuly 21, 20211:06 pm
The way America was made to operate.
Jasic WalkerJuly 21, 20211:14 pm
Jasic Walker July 21
AnastasiaJuly 21, 20211:33 pm
Awesome!! This will be tantamount to our survival! We the people! Not “we the elites and globalists”! We have had enough!
Freedom Fighters of Southern ArizonaJuly 21, 20211:34 pm
We will be sharing this everywhere!
Mysti MerrillJuly 21, 20212:09 pm
July 21, 2021
MarkJuly 21, 20212:14 pm
Excellent! The only coffee house worth visiting.
Erik JacksonJuly 21, 20212:39 pm
July 21, 2021
TomJuly 21, 20213:01 pm
This is awesome!
Daniel OtwellJuly 21, 20214:27 pm
I took an oath to protect and defend this nation from all enemies foreign and domestic. We have reached that spot. I 100% with all my heart mind body and soul agree!!
Dave JohnsonJuly 21, 20214:31 pm
Dave Johnson 7/21/21
Bethany LopezJuly 22, 202110:05 pm
Rick ImholteJuly 21, 20215:48 pm
Steve KingJuly 21, 20216:25 pm
Superb. My support is total and unconditional.
William VossmeyerJuly 21, 202111:54 pm
Each of the signers of our Declaration of Independence pledge their lives their fortunes and their sacred honors. Most of if not all gave their lives their fortunes but kept their sacred honors. How many of us Americans would be willing to make that same commitment ?. How much is our freedom worth?
Joe MooneyJuly 22, 20212:45 am
Kyle PitcockJuly 22, 20216:11 am
Kyle Pitcock, 7/21/2021
Tiffany ReeseAugust 10, 20213:06 pm
We stand with and The People must take our country back!
Tony JorgensonJuly 22, 20216:32 am
Agreed. July 22, 2021
Crystal FreemanJuly 22, 20214:22 pm
Crystal Freeman July 22, 2021
Steve DanielsJuly 22, 202111:01 pm
Steve Daniels 7/22/2021
CeceJuly 25, 20215:16 am
Cece VDE July 24, 2021
marie jacksonJuly 25, 20216:08 pm
agreed! July 25, 2021
Joshua MonsonJuly 31, 20217:49 pm
Joshua Tyler Monson July 31st 2021
CaroleAugust 3, 202111:29 pm
CaroleAugust 3, 202111:36 pm
Agree wholeheartedly! Truth over fear. – August 3, 2021
Laura HinyupAugust 6, 20214:21 pm
We Demand a Declaration of Restoration! We Declare the Covid -19 to be an Illegal, Racketeering, and Extortion Scheme!
Francisca VarelaAugust 10, 20214:52 am
We the people will not back down.
Amber HidalgoAugust 10, 20214:53 am
Benjamin VarelaAugust 10, 20214:54 am
I agree with this 100%. Let’s not forget, Land of the free because of the brave.
Craig JacksonAugust 10, 20214:59 am
Gretchen DaschkeAugust 10, 20215:13 am
Brian BlagbroughAugust 10, 20216:56 am
Amber NorrisAugust 10, 202111:11 am
I have read this and agree. 8/10/2021
Nancy RashAugust 10, 202112:38 pm
Thank you Kelly.
Joan CrooksAugust 10, 20211:47 pm
Karen GreeneAugust 10, 20211:51 pm
We The People Stand UNITED and as history has proven that is an insurmountable force.. you have awakened the lion and we are coming for you.. We Will protect our rights and those of our children at all cost. God bless our great country of America and with His divine help we will protect her and all she stands for.
Joshua DrawdyAugust 10, 20212:13 pm
Stand with the law against the illegal orders of tyrants.
Rebecca EversAugust 10, 20212:36 pm
Jacob MiddletonAugust 10, 20213:40 pm
August 10, 2021. 0840.
Fabiola PalazuelosAugust 10, 20213:51 pm
Fabiola Palazuelos August 10, 2021
Jennifer ChristensenAugust 10, 20214:02 pm
Jennifer ChristensenAugust 10, 20214:03 pm
Chris CoxAugust 10, 20214:34 pm
Chris Cox, August 10, 2021
Autumn CunninghamAugust 10, 20215:26 pm
You can’t take what I’m not willing to give.
Robert HagansAugust 10, 20217:45 pm
This veteran stands in agreement to the constitution of the United Stares and said oath to the Constitution I am ready to serve and defend
Stephanee adamsAugust 10, 20218:59 pm
Stephanee adamsAugust 10, 20219:00 pm
Karen D.August 10, 20219:27 pm
In complete agreement! 8/10/21
Rhonda SturgeonAugust 11, 202112:07 am
shelly wheelerAugust 11, 20211:05 am
Josh GardnerAugust 12, 20213:59 am
August 11th 2021
Angela RandallAugust 17, 20212:31 am
Stacey ThomasAugust 17, 20212:40 am
The American people will not bend a knee to tyrants and we will protect our country, families, and freedoms from any and all that make threats against them. When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.
Frank TainatongoAugust 17, 20212:51 am
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything 💪🏽🇺🇸💪🏽
Chad RandallAugust 17, 20212:52 am
Angel SanchezAugust 17, 20212:52 am
Never shall I allow myself to be forced to wear anything nor put anything I don’t want in my body. I will NOT allow anyone to discriminate against me based on the healthy, scientifically backed choices I make.
Sharon KAugust 17, 20213:03 am
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! 🇺🇸
Francisco GutierrezAugust 17, 20213:26 am
Liberty or Death. It is in my blood. 08/16/2021
FrancesAugust 17, 20213:29 am
Awesome! United we stand, divided we fall! Let’s unite under the thus precious constitution!
Jaime SanchezAugust 17, 20213:40 am
… of my own accord.
GG SinklerAugust 17, 20213:49 am
We must NOT succumb to tyranny! We were born free by the hand of God! We must stand for what is right!
Jessica L. ShortAugust 17, 20213:57 am
Jessica L. Short
August 16th, 2021.
Deanna HillAugust 17, 20215:05 am
Michelle AAugust 17, 20215:04 pm
For liberty and Justice!
Edward and Jill BohanickAugust 17, 20213:03 pm
We will defend ourselves against anyone that goes against our constitutional rights.
Alysia HerreraAugust 18, 20215:26 am
Fear is a liar!
August 17, 2021
Faith Seibert-HickmanAugust 19, 20216:19 am
Erik DMay 16, 20226:24 am
Absolutely correct. Good gave us free will and the capacity for logical deduction and reason. We were not made to kneel to each other. Those who seek our obedience prove their unworthiness to remain in their representative roles.